Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A night with Martell and Indian Poker.


1) Hehehe hi I am back to update! Since I am quite free now so I should update more right?! HAHAHAHA. But still I need to start on my BCS assignment while waiting for 1130pm later. BOF! Though it is my second time watching but still very nice! :D Kimbum my loveeeee.


 2) Photos taken during Dex Lee's 18th birthday celebration is up! I still remembered clearly we only went up to his house 10 minutes before his birthday's over. Well, hoped you enjoyed this simple celebration we planned for you!



3) Siannnnn I need to wait till next year end of Jan for my GG and Glee coz of the Winter break there. And ANTM cycle 15 just ended. This means that I am left with no shows to watchhhhh. Maybe I should start on VD!





4) Yummy tauhuay! I miss tauhuayyyyyy with my youtiaoooo. I miss NCHS's noodles. I miss Mensa Dory Fishhhhh. Urghhhh I think I just gained 100 pounds coz I keep eating! ):









5) After the birthday celebration, most of us stayed back for some drinking session. Then we started to play Indian Poker. Damn me and Ongmin was damn drunk and I had a hangover. Liang and Zion was perfectly fine and the both of them still can go eat Mac breakfast with Jasper and Koonheng LOLLLL.


6) Really thanks to Wen and Yahhui for taking care of me that night. I swear I went crazy coz they told me all the silly stuff I did and that was soooooo embarrassing! Worse still I am not at my own house and I am shouting like nobody's business S:

7) My nails really cui siaaaaa what colour should I paint tomorrow leh?!?!

8) Okay I think I really need to get some serious work done before it's too late. Start with BCS first DAMN THAT EXCEL SHIT ASSIGNMENT I HATE EXCEL!

9) The clock on my wall is running out of battery. It's 330pm in my room right now HAHAHAHA.

10) OH SHIT WHERE IS MY PHONE AH?!?! KTHXBAI I GO LOOK FOR MY PHONE IR SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE AROUNDDDD .... MY HOUSE.

XO.