Friday, March 04, 2011

Goodbye freshmen, hello junior.


1) After MIA for sooo long, I am back here blogging. Haven been typing much because there is no more projects, and main exams are finally over. Only two papers for main exam this time round. Hopefully my results can pull up my fucked up GPA for the first semester. And when I say fucked up, it really means fucked up. Dont come telling me that your GPA is fucked up when you got like 2.5 or something. Just saying.


 2) Lots of things happened during these few months. I don't even know where to start blogging. January and first 2 weeks of February was the chiong-projects period. Surviving the entire day with an average of 4 hours of sleep and having irregular meals is like a daily routine. But I am really glad that my/our hard work got paid off. Not to gloat, but after all the sleepless night, it really feels great when you received back your grades and then you saw A/B beside your name on the list :)


 3) After the project period comes main exams. Thankfully there is a one week study break to replenish my sleep before I start my war with the two papers that I am taking at the end of February. Overnight study sessions at Rivervale Plaza Macs, Airport's Starbucks, and having junk food almost everyday. It felt like as if I gained like 10kg or something. At least I would say the papers were manageable!


4) So, that marks the end of my first year in TP. Indeed, as mentioned by many people, TP is the most happening poly. I can assure that! Like, doing our mass dance during Open House was damn crazy and those Secondary school students stared at us like O_O HAHAHAHA. Not to forget, I also met and be friends with so many awesome people. You know who you are, and you should know how much I love you guys (L)


5) These are the photos taken during the last tutorial before we go for our study break. When the new semester starts, we would all be separated into different classes. I guess I should be worried more for SSM instead.


6) There is a compulsory educational overseas trip for all HTM students in June. Two destinations to choose from: Australia or Malaysia. Well for someone like me who don't get the privilege to travel much, I camped in front of my computer and of course, chose Australia because it's a FCFS basis. The only time when I had a plane ride was in year 2006 when my Dad bring the whole family to Thailand. When I grow up, I am gonna travel all around. First stop: France.


7) Life after exams? Time to meet up with friends!! I have so many plans going on. Meeting up with Novir clique, DEEPAs, 5th batchers, clique and also Tovaz chalet which is on the 7th-9th! And of course, stayover with Joan at Cat's house hehehe. Cant wait cant wait! Wanted to work but I would have to return to school on the 28th for TNS for 2 weeks. How to work?!?! I feel damn bad because the educational trip is costing Dad a bomb already :(


8) HAHAHA MY LAPTOP IS TOTALLY CRAZY I TELL YOU. It died on me 1 month plus ago. I left it untouched for around 3 weeks and surprisingly it could be turned on again LOL. Tried turning on few days later but failed. And now? I tried my luck to switch it on and it works! But I am still gonna go according to plan and send it for repair tomorrow. Cannot stand Fujitsu sia lousy quality.


9) Gossip Girl and Glee are on break now and their next episodes will only be out during April :( Damn WTH right I just started my holidays and there is no shows to watch!! So I started watching Vampire Diaries today. LIKE FINALLY RIGHT LOL. Didn't want to start earlier because I don't want to watch half way, and partly also because I could focus more on my exams. Now, I can just watch it all the wayyyyy SHIOK.


10) Back to the days whereby I would only sleep in the morning and wake up during evening, hanging out late at night and early Mac breakfast with the usual people. Living the life of an owl. I like.

XO.