Saturday, October 23, 2010

A jar full of Novir love.

1) Sup people! It's currently 316am in the morning right now. Decided to blog while waiting for 5am to come because I'm gonna head down to Rivervale Plaza to have my Mac breakfast with Dex Lee hehehe. HOTCAKES (Y)

2) So, outing on the 16th with Novir clique to celebrate the Oct/Nov babies! Went Suntec, played arcade (so not me I swear!), watched a movie and I forgot what it's the name already, had dinner at a foodcourt with no lights. I simply love hanging out with them :)








3) So this is my mini photo taking session outside GV. LOL. The red board I'm holding onto attracted so much attention from the passerbys. Now they all know that my name is Doreen HAHAHA! They got me a Zara bag too, how lovely!

4) After dinner, found an awesome place to camwhore! It was a random pathway in the shopping mall and we just sat right down in the middle LOL. I still remember it's already like 10pm at night but we only left the place at around 11pm! Cool or cool? :D More on Facebook though.















Ending this post with my fav photo (L)

5) And oh btw, I finally turned 18th on the 21st this month! Will post an entry regarding my 18th birthday celebration before school starts on Monday (: Speaking of that, I officially hate Thursday coz I start school at 9am and it only ends at 7pm. Not much of Monday blues though, coz I start school at 9am and it ends at 1pm hehehe.

Why is Gossip girl s4e6 taking so long? ):
XO.