Monday, September 20, 2010

Malaysia, truly asia.

1) Hello monsters and aliens. I'm back to this site of mine to give a little update (: It's already the 2nd week of my six weeks holidays. And I did nothing other than catching up with my shows online. Manxz this kinda feeling is goddamn awesome.



2) My body clock is like damn screwed. It's back to the only-can-sleep-at-6am-in-the-morning days; just like the days after O level ended. So when people out there are about to have their dinner, I'm having my breakfast. Cool or cool?



3) I've got so many shows to watch! ANTM, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries and the list goes on and on. I just finished my ANTM cycle 13. Nicole is the winner and she is like the silent killer. She's awesome. I love her.



4) Haven really find a job yet. Am still thinking whether to work or not. Maybe just try out Cotton On or something. I miss standing at the selling floor folding clothes though. Those good old Baleno days.

Wendy's hand. Lol!


5) Oh yeah. Went to Malaysia for a day on the 19th. Didn't managed to shop much but the prices there were reasonable though. Great for shopping!



6) Heard that results will be out most likely this week. I'm like fucking worried and everything. I subscribed the sms thingy so that the results will be send to my phone directly. Now I'm damn scared that when I woke up, I will get the biggest shock of my life and fainted or something coz of my lousy results -____-




7) I want to go on a shopping spree! I know I have lots of clothes but I don't have new clothes. Okay I know right I sounded like a spoilt kid /: But I dont always do that rightttt. Lol! I miss drinking session with my classmates too.


8) I'm on tumblr recently. Well not really recently, I created that for quite some time already, maybe for like a month or so? There's so many pretty photos there! Anyway the link is http://chapter21.tumblr.com/ do check it out <:




9) Oh did I mention it? My lappy is back to my side (: Hopefully there would not be any problems anymore if not I'm so going to complain Fujitsu and turn the whole company upside down. Kay I'm joking. LOLLL.





How cool is this? Mum, Dad, Wendy and me. Hehehehe.



10) I really hope that things will work out this time. To others, I might be stupid to give you this second chance. But I seriously want to believe that all these was real, though there's still chances that history would repeat. How about proving to me that those silly thinking of mine was wrong and unnecessary?

XO.