Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Ong, we love your pair of ears.

1) So yeah. Semester examination ended. HTM had 5 papers, 4 continuous papers from 6th to 9th, and the last one on the 13th. I hate continuous papers I swear. Need to squeeze everything together major urghhhh.

2) The only paper I'm more confident in was only POM. Least careless mistakes, wrote the most. Hopefully the result would be good.

3) IHT was average. But oh well, I had a D+ for my mock test and probably a F for the actual class test. To add on, I skipped IHT lectures for ONE MONTH because I couldn't wake up early. It's freaking 9am in the morning. So as compared to the two tests I think I did rather okayyyyy for this paper /:

4) Macro was a killer ): It's 60% of overall and I'm damn worried that supp paper is waiting for me already. Surprisingly RHT was manageable for me. Like hello la I skipped RHT lectures for how many times. But at least the paper still okayyyyyyyy sibei heng.

5) Last - F&B. Another killer la walao. I memorized this much of info I think they only come out like 30% of what I memorized?! Or maybe less than that -___- 20 marks essay questions I wrote all craps. Wish me luck manxz.

6) Since exams is over and it's the start of my 6 weeks holidays now, I shall blog about 3rd sept when we went to town to celebrate Ong's 18th birthday!

Ya I know nobody is reading anymore but still, I'm blogging so that I could read up those entries in the future (:























7) And then an impromptu trip to Barrage at around 1130pm at night after our dinner.








8) Sat down, chilled, camwhore, talkcocksingsong. Hoped you had a great day with us, Ong!

9) I had activities all planned nicely this week. Hehehehe.
Am going to collect my laptop laterrrr. Like finally after a month it's coming back to me. Wed going town to play L4D2 with Dex Lee and probably catching a movie with the rest after that. Thurs I'm free and Fri I'm going out with my Novir clique for Kbox. Saturday I'm going Malaysia to shopppppp.

10) When I woke up in the morning for my F&B paper, my head was like damn heavy and that feeling seriously suck. I'm gonna give myself a good long break, make use of this break to meet up with everybadeh! :D

XO.