Sunday, August 01, 2010

Bye fucking July.

1) Say hello to awesome August. Yes it's going to be one awesome month. Apart for the fact that I still need to study for the upcoming exams in a month time. I promise I'm going to mug hard.

2) Since I'm project-free and test-free naoz, I will update my blog more often. I know the number of readers I had was damn pathetic but, who cares? The reason why I'm still keeping this blog is because I want to read them in the future when I turn old :-)

3) Went back NC with Dex Lee, Wen and Ong on Friday for some yummy noodles and visited the band. I was fucking hungry. I skipped lunch and went to do my SU duty coz Econs tutorial was being push-forward by 2 hours. But ya the main point is, THE NOODLES ARE STILL DAMN FUCKING AWESOME OMG (Y)

4) Going to support Dex Lee and Daph Ho's SP band concert with Wen later in the evening. Back in NCWO, we three used to be on the same stage, playing the same music, having the same rhythm in our mind. Now, I'm off the stage and became the audience, watching them doing something I missed so much. SO MUCH.

5) After the CommSkills test, Lzb and I went to have lunch at Macs, then I took a 4 hours nap after I reached home. I woke up, bathed, watched tv, dinner, comp, watched tv, and took a few hours of nap again. Hehehe that's what I call life without projects. I'm lovin' it.

6) I'm so going to have at least 12 hours of sleep daily during the holidays so that my eyebags and dark circles can disappear far far away.

7) Kay I think I'm crapping alot. I shall upload some peektures here soon. Oh I just remembered playing webcam on ZhiHui's lappy with her and Adelle during SU duty heh heh.

8) Ohmytian I just realised that I posted only 6 entries in July. Out of 31 days, I only blogged for 6 days. Lolllll. That's not the least though. I only posted 2/3 entries in September and October 2009. O level period yoz.

9) Normally I would end my post with 5, 10, 15, or even 20. I was planning to type till number 10 but all I realised was that I have nothing else to say. So goodbye I'm going to sleep naoz. Tomorrow will be a better day.

XO.