Friday, July 30, 2010

Just because you’re leaving doesn’t mean I’m letting you go.

1) I'm here blogging at 105am. Heh. I'm going back NC after school. Happy. Shopping with Wendy on Sat. Happy happy. Oh btw I just changed my twitter name! Click the link to follow! http://twitter.com/helloiamdoreen :D

2) This is the last week of July already. Finally July is coming to an end. Well this week passed in a blink of an eye. It's already Friday tomorrow! Or rather, now. Lolll. Holidays faster come I need you so badly.

3) Commskills test on Sat. I'm fucking worried about it coz for the previous essay I totally screwed it up. I failed. You know how bad my English is. No essay this time, will be testing on report writing. It's as good as doing a project, just that we will be writing instead of typing it out. It's fucking 25% of the overall grade. Worried yet I'm not even doing anything. I haven even started studying.

4) Out of a sudden so many things happened. Someone who used to be so close to me is turning away from me. She is the first person who I befriend with in Tp, yet such things are happening and affecting our friendship. I'm sad. But no, I'm not going to make my life so miserable. It's your decision, your choice. I respect that (:

5) I'm so glad that I still have my Lzb and Chan mali chan, my Novir & TPSU mates, and not forgetting, my awesome clique in Secondary school. I'm contented.

Kay it's going to be 2am soon. Time to hit the sack. Miss you (all).
XO.