Monday, July 26, 2010

Flash me your beautiful smile.

1) Hey yoz. It's finally the last week of the hectic month already. Handed up the last project (F&B) I had on hand today. The feeling was like ... AHHHH FINALLY I CAN STOP USING WORDS AND PPT FOR THE TIME BEING.

2) Left with CommSkills test on this Saturday, CommSkills presentation next Wednesday and that's it. Time to enjoy my holidays.

3) Uploaded some webcam peektures taken weeks ago when I meet up with Lzb, Joan, Weeming, Rachel and Debbie for Econs project. Hee.




















4) I love the last one. That's my Facebook dp naoz. First time taking photo with my teeth exposing out to the camera. Not that bad eh? Teehee :D

5) Oh yea, had RHT lab test last Friday and IHT test last Saturday. Flunk both for sure. I dont even understand RHT manxz. I wonder how am I going to pass that module for major exam.

6) Not forgetting TPSU Subcomm camp from 23th to 24th. Had test on Saturday so couldn't stay over. Went home halfway at around 10pm+ and I took a cab. Dang.

7) Went back to camp after the test. Had wet games, then some find-the-excos game, mass dance, school song, hand-sign song, and that marks the end of the camp. And I made many new friends! Yayyyy (:

8) Tampines Mall's LJS to have dinner with my fellow Novir peeps, then cabbed home with ZhiHui. I'm just being considerate so that I wont stink the whole 27 kay. HAHAHAHAHA!

9) Oh btw, my empire is Sanjo! Sanjo sanjo sanjo, HEY! Sanjo sanjo sanjo, HO! (inspired from the YOG song) LOLLLLLLLLL.

10) Know what? Today is a happy day. I took the same bus 8 with AS guy and we took the same bus 27 back to Sk. Omg he seriously look damn cute. LIKE.REALLY.CUTE.OMG.I.CANT.STAND.IT.ESPECIALLY.WHEN.HE.SMILE.

XO.