Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In a relationship, it's not just about you and the person you love.

1) Hey yoz. Am not going to update anything related to studies/projects for this post. I know you guys are sick and tired of me whining here and there in almost every single entry I posted.

2) Just feel like typing how I really feel these few days. I don't know why I am feeling this way too. My brain is like fucked up.

3) I miss you. I don't know why. Scene of you and me being together keep flashing in my mind. You are always like this. Appeared, and then disappeared. I just want to be your friend right now. Someone who you can talk to, share thoughts with, and everything else. It has been weeks since I last saw you came online. I tried dropping you a message, but failed to get a reply. I don't know why but I just feel like meeting you up and give you a big hug, telling you that I am always here for you when you need me. Let me know all the thoughts you had in your mind, don't hide your feelings from me. When you had no one to turn to, I want you to think of me. Because I'm just a phone-call away from you.

Love again? Even I don't know the answer myself. Can't let go? But it has been years. I hate this. I hate myself for being like this. I know the chances of you reading this chunk of rubbish which I spent almost an hour typing isn't high. Or perhaps you'd found someone who is willing to do the same thing as I do. Or maybe, I'm being erased from your memory long ago. Whatever reason it may be, we are always friends and as long as it's within my ability, you can always count on me. I'm worried, and I can't even explain to myself why I am feeling that way. What's happening to me? I just want to see you. Like now.

4) I know my english cui. Don't need to remind me all the grammar or whatever mistakes I'd made here. I have no fucking mood to care so much. I just want to type out everything, hoping to feel better after that.

5) It's already 115am now. Thank god school starts at 2pm later on. Sometimes I just want to sleep my day away. At least I don't need to worry so much. At least I'm trouble-free. At least, my bed makes me feel safe.

Fuck I'm not making any sense anymore.