Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Taste like strawberries.

1) Hello everybodeh. I'm in school naoz. School ended at 1pm earlier on. Just finished my project dicussion <:

2) I dont know why am I here blogging. I just feel like typing.

3) I attended the 9am IHT lecture today. For the first hour I tried to give my fullest attention to listen but, I on my lappy when the clock strikes 10am.

4) I was on MSN talking to Qin Xian and Xinyi when we are only a few people apart. LOLLL.

5) If I am not wrong, 9 people attended lecture this time. HAHAHA. The LT was kinda empty as compared to those afternoon lectures.

6) I dont know what else to sayyyy. I just want to type.

7) 7th night of July today! Meeting up with 5th batchers for dinner at Cp later on :D

8) July's a bitch. I'm not even halfway through it. Commskills individual presentation on Monday and I don't even know what topic to talk about.

9) Random fact one: I like to smell my hair. Qx say I'm going to have one row of pimples under my nose soon coz I keep smelling my hair. HAHAHAHA!

10) Sometimes getting drunk is not a bad thing.

/edited on 8/7.

11) Happy 3rd birthday 5th batchers! :D Luv you all many many (L)

12) Spain VS Germany last night. Betting for the very first time, and tadahhh. Won a few bucks. Thanks Spain. Teehee. Now, finals!

13) Seriously, I cant wait for July to end. Damn 2010 is like flying by.

14) Doing my F&B menu list naoz = sian. First lesson RHT later on = double sian. Haven got the chance to watch Eclipse = TOTALLY SIAN. My Jacob ~

15) 1255am. Okay tonight sleep early, 2am. Next time I'm not going to do my menu list at such hour already. It's making me hungryyyyy. Kthxbai.

XO.