Saturday, July 03, 2010

I'm riding on a roller coaster.

1) Hello da jia. It has been a week since I last updated this blog of mine. Anyone missed me? Heh.

2) Am really really busy with school right now. Projects coming one after another, every week there's a dateline for this particular project this month. I'm trying real hard to catch up with all those datelines. Even when I'm sitting on the toiletbowl shitting I think of projects. I'm serious kay. It just flash passed my mind like that. Dont ask me why -.-

3) Having less than 5 hours of sleep daily for last week and same goes for this week. I can stay up the whole night just to complete parts of my projects till 3-4 am in the morning when I'm having a 9am lesson the next day. I look no different from a zombie.

4) That's why I'm always counting down to weekends. That two days are the only chance whereby I can get to rest more. Well, sort of. At least I could sleep more than 5 hours. Blah, no point ranting so much. Everyone in class is facing the same situation as me too. Bear with it. Soon after this month, all the six projects would be handed in already.

5) Nom nom nom. People around me seems to love this cute little red thing hanging on my schoolbag. Teehee.






Omg look at this pair of legs. So adorable!





6) Muahahahahaha. I know it's as cute as me. Gaaaaah O: I want to watch Eclipse leh, cowbei. No time = make me totally sian 1/2.

7) Going to have my very first presentation on the 15th after studying for 2 months plus in TP. Just gotten my formal wear on Wed with Momo. So excited and nervous canxz.

8) Hee, I can't wait to see everyone in their formal attire. Gonna be cool ttm. Oh shiatz, I almost forgot that I haven got my heels yet. Damn /:

9) Giving myself a break naoz. Loading my Glee episode 10 after stopping watching for a week. Tomorrow need to chiong like a cow. F&B test on Tuesday. How great uh? Oh, I skipped 2 lectures of IHT in a row already. And IHT test is coming up. Bobian la, the lecture is at 9am in the morning.

P/S: Out of 22 people in the class, only 8 turned up for this week's IHT lecture (Y)

10) I'm not going to give up Econs. Thankyou for cheering me up today. You guys should know how much I love you all. (Luv x 100)

I ask my Elmo lurbb lurbb you all too kay! HAHAHAHAHA.
XO.