Saturday, August 07, 2010

Smile for a better tomorrow.

1) Yoz. Today is the first day of my one month holiday! Hehehehe but I stayed at home instead of going out. Might be watching Inception with Dex Lee tomorrow (:

2) The whole week was great. Except for the fact that some things happened and made me worried for quite some time. But since it had already happened then I shall not dwell over it.

3) Got to know most of my grades for this semester. Mostly Cs. I'm very disappointed with myself. Be it self-discipline, not putting enough effort, this, that, this and that. So I told myself that, I must really work extra hard for the upcoming examination.









4) 4 weeks of holidays. So maybe 1 and a half week to rest and play. The rest will be studying week. I cannot let history repeat again. The feeling of receiving back all your grades and know that there are no As isn't good at all.

5) Uploaded some webcam photos so that my blog doesnt look boring and wordy.





6) Changed my blogsong to If I had you (L) I seriously wont get tired of listening to this song manz. Adam lambert so hottttttttt.







7) So yep, yesterday was the last day of school, which also marks the end of sem1. Actual plan was to watch movie with clique but was being called back by SU to rehearse for YOG. Ends at 8pm, took 27 back to Sk and met up with Dex Lee, Wen, Ong, Ting, Liang and Duck. Talkcocksingsong lepak lepak at Starbucks till 1215am. It was an awesome night spent with them.



8) The 9pm show on channel 8 damn nice! I watched the first episode but missed the next 2 episodes so I'm watching them online naoz! Rui En supa coolz (Y)

9) Busy week for the following week.
Monday: Movie and National Day celebration with Novir peeps?
Tuesday/Wednesday: TPSU 2D1N Camp.
Thursday: Free.
Friday: Planning another clique outing. Heh heh. RP students' last day of school!

10) I.WANT.TO.PLAY.L4D2. I THINK I GOT 2 MONTHS NEVER PLAY ALREADY WAPIANG I MISS THAT GAME ALOT.

XO.