Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sanjo sanjo sanjo, HEY. Sanjo sanjo sanjo, HO!

1) Hehehe I'm back from SCTC 2! Found photos taken during the camp on Fb so decided to upload it here. Credits to my fellow Sanjo-mate Brenda and FA Fionn! It was an awesome camp and I made many new friends! <:

2) Oh, we are all required to wear white as we are all taking part in the YOG event held on the 10th. Photos taken during YOG is still with Ferlycia! Will upload it here when I got them :) Oh anyway the YOG damn awesome. I saw Derrick Ho hehehe!

And I watched his performance :)

3) After the YOG event, had dinner then bathed. We damn kiasu we chionged our dinner so we dont have to queue to bath. HAHAHA!


4) Watched The A-Team after that at the Alumni Lounge and had Macs for supper! Coolz. Talkcocksingsong with Weixin, Kahhui, Zhihui, Joel, Wymer, Petrina and a few Excos while eating :)


5) Slept at 5am and woke up ay 730am. LOLL. And anyway that's my first night spent in TP. HAHAHA. For the first SCTC I didnt stayed over coz of the IHT test, and I attended FOW instead of FOC. Oh well. My first virgin night hehehe.

6) Banner making after breakfast!




7) And I seriously think that our banner looks great! Awwww. Our almost-3hours hard work siol. Our empire might be small, we might not have the best cheer, but we are awesome! (Y)


8) Had mass dance, TP school song, chicky dance and tadaaaah. That marks the end of SCTC2! Went to have lunch with Novir and SU peeps after that we shouted cheers from TP all the way to TM. HAHAHAHA.


9) Reached home at around 6 plus, bathed and slept at 7pm. Wanted to wake up to watch Unriddle at 9pm but I slept all the way till 7am in the morning D: So yupz, I'm online from 7am till now. HAHAHA. Such a kuku timing right it's damn early!


10) I guess I will be staying at home today and pack up my messy room. Supa lazy to go out leh.
Tomorrow sending my laptop to repairrrrrrr. 1st week of holiday is ending already need to start studying soon. SOON.

XO.